School uniform is available at Bartletts in Wimborne. Book bags and P.E bags may also be purchased from there with the school logo on. These are essential items for all children. We ask for your co-operation in maintaining smartness. We believe that a school uniform gives children a sense of belonging and of pride in their school.
Our school colours are navy blue, white and grey.
- White blouse or polo shirt
- Navy blue school sweatshirt or cardigan with logo
- Grey skirt, pinafore dress or tailored trousers
- Navy blue and white checked dress for summer
- White socks or grey or navy tights
- Sensible black shoes with covered toes, no trainers
- White shirt or polo shirt
- Navy blue school sweatshirt with logo
- Grey trousers or shorts
- Plain navy or grey socks
- Sensible black shoes, no trainers
All children need:
- A named P.E bag
- Navy shorts
- White T-shirt either plain or with school logo
- Trainers for outdoor games
- Plimsolls are not used. Indoor games are done in bare feet. Those with no trainers will not be allowed to do outdoor games in school shoes
All children should have a suitable coat for the season
Jeans are not suitable school wear
All clothing should be named. Contacts for stick in labels are available by clicking on the link for the school to receive commission.